Friday, May 13, 2016

Crossroads QAL - The Friendship block

Fat Quarter Shop is an online quilt store with an amazing selection of fabric.  Each year they host a QAL in support of a charity.  For 2016, the quilt is called Crossroads!  I've cracked open a layer cake of Moda Sweetwater Elementary to make the blocks.

New blocks are released on the 15th of the month - here are April's blocks - the friendship block.


The Friendship block joins the Diamond block and the House block!   I still need to make one more house block.


Want to play along?  The pattern for all the blocks can be found here.


This Crossroads Quilt Along benefits March of Dimes.  

I love the focus this organization has to help premature babies.  

All my babies were early but my middle one was a true premee at 32 weeks.  She was in the hospital for 5 weeks before she came home  While she was in the hospital, I saw so many tiny babies and have much admiration for the doctors and nurses that care for these babies.
















Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...