Friday, March 18, 2016

Farmer's Wife 1930's : Lady (50) & Lily (51)

Officially past the halfway point with block 50!!!!

Lady (50) - I think my favorite blocks continue to be the two color blocks.


Lily (51) - I had fun with this one.  Love how my flowers came out in the gold.


I put together a pinterest board of just my Farmer's Wife blocks so I can get a good look at them all at once.  Time to start focusing on the right variety of fabric combinations.

Interested in playing along?  These are from the book -   Farmer's Wife 1930's Sampler Quilt and there are two great quilt alongs with plenty of tips and ideas.  VeryKerryBerry  is doing the blocks in numerical order while Gnome Angel is doing them in order from easiest to hardest.

My fabrics are from Moda Fig Tree.  There are so many different versions underway right now - so much inspiration out there!







Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...