Monday, December 7, 2015

Snapshots - SailAway!

Have you been quilting along to the Fat Quarter Shop BOM called Snapshots?  I am a big fan of BOMs - love to work on a couple of projects this way.  The block for November was called Sail Away and was quick to put together.


Blocks 1 through 9 are already assembled.


ONE more block to go!!!  I'm glad I've got much of this assembled already.  Instructions are already available for this final block so off I go to sew!

The pattern for this month can be found here on the Fat Quarter Shop blog.

FQS has three versions of this quilt that are being auctioned off in support of St Jude.  Check them out!

You can find more information on the Fat Quarter Shop page.  Besides the fun of building the quilt, this is all about donating to St Jude.


And one more thing in case you missed it -


Throughout the month of November, I posted a series of tutorials on making five different styles of bags and pouches on my Elm Street Quilts blog.  The series was called Bag It.  Here is the full list of blog posts:

You've got until December 14 to make and share bags and earn entries in a giveaway.  Just visiting the sponsors can earn you entries as well.  Go check it out here on the Bag It information page.

Finally, making the final block and assembling the Snapshots quilt top will be my December goal.   I'll be linking aAnother Lovely Year of Finishes.  I'll also be linking here Blossom Heart Quilts.





Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...