Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Allietare Mystery quilt - clue 1

The Friday after Thanksgiving each year Bonnie Hunter  launches a mystery quilt with new clues published  each Friday.  This year's mystery is called Allietare! 

This is my fourth Bonnie mystery and I've made quilts smaller that her directions each time.  Since it is a mystery, you've no idea how many you'll need of what if you go smaller.  So I just guessed and made roughly 100 HST blocks in support of clue 1.


I also go less scrappy that Bonnie encourages - although she is very persuasive!  For my quilt, I'll be using the following = the red is FigTree Farmhouse, the gold is Hello Fall, the black is Lakeside Gatherings Beacon Titanium, gray is Lakeside Gatherings Mini Anchors Dock.  

I'll be linking up here on Bonnie's blog.   Overall information about the mystery QAL Allitare can be found here.

Are you quilting along?

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Your fabrics look great together, I only have 30 hst's towards my goal of 150...it is hard to know how many to make!! Look forward to the next clue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day I will do a Bonnie Mystery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have chosen beautiful fabrics for the MQ, I can't wait to see them all come together. Lovely little HST.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...