Monday, July 13, 2015

Mr Brown is in town!

Charlie Brown that is!


(I noticed after I took all these photos that Charlie's shirt was 'square' in the upper right side.  He is a cool dude so I did some surgery with my seam ripper and carefully replaced the piece of yellow with a piece of blue.)

Charlie gathers his friends Linus, Schroeder, Marcie (who needs her glasses) and Marcie's best friend Peppermint Patty along with his sister Sally.  



The Brown family posed for a group photo.


I think Charlie Brown is happy with his friend Linus!  (Linus doesn't care that Charlie's shirt is unusually square.)


Join the fun on this one here - the pattern is from Tweety Loves Quilting..  





Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your group pictures! And Charlie was cute even with the square shirt!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...