Friday, April 3, 2015

Farmer's Wife - 103 - 105

Most Friday nights while I share a movie with my daughter, I work on my weekly 3 block allotment.  When I sat down last weekend, I did block 103 and 104 but couldn't find the printed paper for block 105 anywhere.

Since I've planned out the color placement of all the blocks and had recorded the planned color on the block pattern paper, reprinting also meant laying out the whole quilt just to be sure.

But turns out I already did 105 when I was waiting to be rescued by two blog friends with some blue fabric.  Whew!

#103 Whirlwind  - just love this blue dot print



#104 - Wild Geese - I had planned to do this block in all gray but as I was assembling it, decided that a spot of blue would really pop.
  

#105 - Wild Goose Chase


Six blocks to go!!!!   Happy dance!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...