Friday, January 30, 2015
Grand Illusions Progress checkin
I've made great progress on Bonnie's mystery quilt (see the big reveal post for Grand Illusions quilt.)
I decided to go with the pattern setting after much, much debate. I've the border pieces all assembled ready to attach.
Since I went with a 3 by 4 block setup, I did need to great creative on the border. The border was designed for a 5 x 5 quilt and a 2" inner border. Each of the side pieces that attach to the corner will be a little bit longer.
Completing the creation of all the blocks was my goal for January's Another Lovely Year of Finishes . This was my goal setting post.
Linking up to Bonnie's post here. (edited to add link)