Monday, November 3, 2014

New Hampshire



This quilt is my own design using a Fig Tree fabric layer cake.  It finished 60" x 70".   Cathy Kirk did the edge to edge quilt design called JS Panto 27.



I gifted this quilt to my Aunt - she is married to my mom's brother.  She lives in New Hampshire and is a great lady.  A few years ago my daughter and I were stranded in an airport nearby and they rescued us late at night only to return us very, very early the next day.  My daughter still calls her "the aunt who saved us!!"



The pattern for this quilt will be available shortly.  I'm so excited!



Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new pattern, I really like the pop of orange in this line, it really suits your design! Nice idea to use a feature print in the center of the block rather than the expected background fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new pattern! Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice looking quilt. A variation on the good old standard "churn dash" block. Really like the updated look. Love your fabric choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited too because I love your quilt. Plus I have layer cakes lying in wait. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...