Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Off to the SPA - ALYOF


My ALYOF goal for July (goal post) was to get the border on my Celtic Solstice quilt and prepare the backing fabric.

I really appreciate all the suggestions on border.  I decided to go with a narrow white border and will either go with the green as binding or an aqua.  


The final decision maker was the amount of fabric I had on hand.  This quilt ended up bigger than I original intended when I ordered the backing fabric.  Wasn't room for another border.

Backing fabric all prepared and the quilt goes off to the spa (aka my long arm quilter)! 

I'll be linking up here for the finishes party.


Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Turned out fabulous. Can't wait to see it quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing your quilt top and backing! May it have a wonderful time at the spa... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtakingly beautiful, and congratulations on a lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...