Friday, May 9, 2014

Secret projects

I've two secret projects underway for upcoming blog hop posts later this month which means I can't show any fun progress shots on my blog.

All I got for you is an exciting (not) photo of fabric for which I got some cutting done to kit up a couple of projects.


At top, is some squares for my flying geese quilt from Sweetwater Road 15.   At 3:00 is the squares for the same flying geese - 2 1/2 inch squares the need the diagonal line drawn.   At the bottom is pieces of a tree against a snowy background for the Quilt Doodle's quilt along.   And finally, at 9:00 is some squares and rectangles from a charm pack of Noteworthy for a small Schnibble as part of this month's challenge.

On Monday it is SMS giveaway day - always fun to visit all these blogs and try to win fabric and other supplies.  See you then!



Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I wonder what one of those secret projects would be? I'm visiting from AMB and am now following you. I really enjoyed my visit: your work is lovely. I'll have to come back and take a closer look at your finished work. Oh, and thanks for the link to the dates. I hadn't found it yet.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...