Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Craving for geese

Geese, geese and more geese.


Had a craving for geese so I took a couple of pretty squares from my Road 15 layer cake and started a new project.  Just love these blues and greens.



I am going to make a small quilt for my daughter to give to her host family.  I like this Road 15 fabric for the colors as well as the cities and towns text fabric.  Most of these are from the US, but there are cities throughout the globe there as well.

And my street address is on this fabric as well.  I managed to use the street text in this mini I had made - the bottom left black fabric has the address.


This is my favorite kind of quilt- great fabric and design as I go.  I've a basic idea of where I'm headed but the creativity is in the discovery.


Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect idea and so fun that you can utilize your address in the text...truly a special gift!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...