Friday, July 12, 2013

VFW - only 4 blocks to go!

Easy piecing with these last two blocks from the Votes for Women  block of the week.  There are 4 blocks to go in the 49 week block of the week.

Here is block 44, Star of Hope (left) and block 45, Aunt Mary's Choice (right).







I am putting these blocks on point so I've been assembling them into blocks of 4 blocks - I did two more of them this week.

I've been playing with layouts on paper.  Each time I put it all over the floor, however, I confuse myself to no end!   Without those 1/2 white triangles along the border, it is easy to get very confused.



2 comments:

  1. Looking good! With only four more blocks to go, you're definitely in the home stretch...

    :)


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty - love the color combo
    jan@http://sewandsowfarm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...