Friday, March 15, 2013

Ribbons

After a thrilling ride through 2012 FMQ with SewCalGal, she has decided to continue to offer challenges in 2013, although not monthly challenges.

This was the first one.  Isn't this a cool effect?  It (hopefully) looks like a ribbon floating through dark space.



I may make the FMQ around the edge of the ribbon a bit denser, still decided what I might use this for.  Even my son thought it looked cool!

Learned a great new technique and can't wait to try it on a larger project!

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. How cool! I am seriously impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks brilliant! Your choice of colour is very inspired - I haven't started this challenge yet, but hope to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colors! Looks really like a ribbon.
    I buy me tomorrow some nice threads and join the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...