Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Kindle Cover

I love to read and find that 30 mins with a good book is a great way to end a day.  I love my public library and usually have a stack of books in my "to read" pile.   Carrying a stack of books while traveling isn't so much fun, however, so I broke down and bought me a Kindle.  I've used it for just a few days so far and I LOVE it.



So I made my new toy a new home.  This fabric is from a Sweetwater line Reunion (I think).  I did a basic envelope fold with velcro using two layers of batting. 




I love that the kindle will fit in my purse!

I have loved to read forever and still remember how I devored the Nancy Drew series when I was young.  So I am excited that the Nancy Drew Is the Clue blog hop starts today!

 The full schedule for all the other sleuths can be found here on Carol's blog Just Let Me Quilt.   Thanks for Mdmn Samm and Carol for organizing a fun hop!


My day is tomorrow - a (very unhelpful) clue of my project is below.





Now pick up your magnifying glass and go visit today's sleuths!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013 





Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I have a Kindle and yours is the first case that I have seen that I think looks handy...love the wide opening...nice!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...