Monday, June 4, 2012

Sea Glass - Block 6

Found time this weekend to make a block.  Loving this HST quilt a long from In Color Order.




Things have been quite busy with my girls this week which meant for lots of memories but little quilting time.  This past weekend was dance recital weekend which meant rehearsals several evenings last week.  My girls did fabulous - I was very proud of them - and both did a phenomenal job. Best of all, they had a blast being part of the show.  (There are 5 shows in all.)


Then this week, they are both 'graduating' from 8th grade.  (The schools call it a ceremony but in our house we call it a graduation.)  They are in two different schools so Wednesday is the big day for DD#1 and Friday the big day for DD#2.  My son (the oldest) is away for the summer and is missing all the celebration.  Everything is being captured on video though.


Have a great week - I know I will!


Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. I like the colors. It will be a beautiful quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blocks! Great use of solids. I'm trying to use more solids in my quilts. This is really inspirational :-) Congratulations on graduation week! We are have a graduation week ourselves :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blocks! Congratulations on the GRADUATIONS. That's what I would call them, too :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...