Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ready to hop?

The delightful Madame Samm has organized a great blog hop journey for table toppers.






What's a table topper?  Think of this as a mini quilt displayed on a wire frame.   I made one of these earlier this year and proudly display it in my kitchen.




I've made a new one for this blog hop and can't wait to show it off.  My day is Monday, the 23rd.  I'll have a little giveaway associated with my hop post and suspect there may be other giveaways along the way so enjoy all this wonderful mini quilt inspiration!


This is the schedule:


Monday April 16th


Tuesday April 17th


Wednesday April 18th


Thursday April 19th


Friday April 20th 



Monday April 23rd

Patty D


Tuesday  April 24th
Syd 

Wednesday April 25th 



Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...