Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Geese in formation!

I enjoyed a nice spring evening this past weekend sitting on my back porch and trimming my flying geese blocks.  I'm tempted to buy one of the rulers that are especially designed for flying geese but I made do with my regular ruler for this.  I really love the fabric line - California Girl.


And now it is time for day 2 of Madame Samm's Table Topper Blog Hop.  She has organized 46 of us to participate and today's the day to visit:



My day is Monday, April 23rd.  Stop back then - I'll have a small giveaway to celebrate!




Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Not familiar with the California Girl line... will have to check it out....

    Lovely geese there, Miz Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be looking forward to your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am crazy in love with the tucker wing clipper ruler - I could NEVER get geese right until I used this ruler. Well worth the money! and I love anything fig tree :) Have a grand week - laurie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...