Saturday, October 22, 2011

FNSI results - It's beginning to look like Christmas

We are away this weekend so I took my FNSI on the road.  I finished almost two of my little blocks - very fun.




I still have the boots to do for Santa and ivy for the stocking.  I am thinking about doing them in black and green respectively to make each block primarily red with just a splash of another color.


These block are from a Sew A Long from Sew Happy Me.


Hope you enjoyed your FNSI.


Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Ya done good, Patty! I like the idea of mostly red with a bit of a 2nd color...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been saving the blocks for that Christmas SAL and hope to get some done once I have the Christmas gift list finished. I do like your idea of primarily red with a touch of another colour and I may just borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are looking great! I'm doing the same sew a long. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...