Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl ready

I really could care less about who wins the Super Bowl.  (Go Steelers, Go Packers).


I do however like watching the first half of the game.  The commercials are usually entertaining.  The party atmosphere on the tv is fun.  We usually make some fun tv watching food for dinner and settle down on the couch.


I can never just sit and watch t.v.   Always have to have some sewing or knitting or scrapbooking at the ready.


I spent yesterday morning sewing on bindings for my Spring Bliss quilt, my Village quilt, a doll quilt (gift for a niece) and five mug rugs (gifts as well).  They are all stacked and ready to hand attach the binding to the back.




I picked up my Village quilt from my long arm friend - Cathy Kirk.  It came out beautiful.  A couple of pictures here and then more photos once I get that binding on.





The pattern used was called Chantilly Lace.  I love it!


Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that stitch -- I'm "doing" the Aunt Grace circle of friends BOM and have been thinking about how I want to quilt it. This just may be the ticket :) Have a grand day (and enjoy the first half of the game)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...