Sunday, December 26, 2010

A wonderful Christmas!

It was a wonderful relaxing Christmas.  I snapped a photo of the tree before the presents were opened


I had incredible fun making many gifts this year and I wanted to share.


For my husband, an orange star wall hanging (his favorite color)






For my son, graduating from high school class of 2011, another wall hanging for over his computer:


Two doll quilts for American Girl dolls.  The first is for my daughter:


and this one for a my other daughter's friends doll:


I actually made 11 of these bags from a single Pure jelly roll (with a few strips leftover).  These all went to sisters, sisters in law, my mom, my giveaway winner and... oh yeah, one for me!



Then I made 5 of these bags for teacher gifts and tucked a gift card inside:


One final bag:




I made 4 tree quilts - 3 for friends and one for me (!)




I made 2 coffee small quilts (or large mug rugs) for hostess gifts:




I made 3 small wreath quilts - 2 as gifts and 1 for me.  (The pattern is from the 12 Days of Christmas Fat Quarter Shop block of the month.)




Would love to see what you made this year.
Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bags you made - some wonderful fabrics in there! I love the Pure and Simple range.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...