Saturday, December 11, 2010

Friday Night Success

I had so much fun on my first 'official' Friday night sew in.  In my pj's with a glass of wine nearby, I enjoyed 4 hours and made a nice dent in my present list.


First, my table runner.  I pieced this last weekend.  The gingerbread men are raw-edge applique and I traced a cookie cutter to get that gingerbread shape.





The next project was  a couple of mini quilts for friends.  



 I also made 2 other mini quilts that given their coffee theme best fit with the mug-rug craze.  These are also for friends.



And finally, the beginnings of a bag (Paris themed) and a iPhone case.




I plan to add the binding to everything today and finish up the last two items.  After that, I may tackle 4 more bags as teacher gifts.


This is on top of getting the Christmas cards in the mail, digging through the clutter to get my house in order and some errands.


Happy stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great FNSI - all of your projects look lovely - really like the tree mini quilts :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cookie cutter table runner is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NC Weekend Quilter... Would you be interested in swapping links? I added you to my Blog sidebar http://www.lindsaysews.com. Let me know! lindsay.conner(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm over visiting because you're on the Holly Jolly Bingo blogroll today. Glad I found your blog! You got an impressive amount of work done here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love gingerbread men...and you've made so many cute holidays creations! Happy holidays! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...