Friday, December 3, 2010

Fresh Stars

First, a finish - made this fun little bag to hold my binding supplies - the label comes from Sweetwater.  I went a bit wonky on the handle and put one end on each side of the bag.  It works well and is long enough to get out of the way when you are accessing the stuff in the zippered bag.



Have you caught the Schnibbles addiction?  My favorite quilt blocks are stars or pinwheels so when I saw the opportunity to enter Quilting Gallery's contest on star quilts, I was excited to entry my first little quilt.  This hangs proudly in our family room and I just love the way it turned out.



I used charm packs of Fresh Cottons from Fig Tree Quilts.

Please go vote for my quilt at Quilting Gallery's.

Happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Havent made a schnibbles yet but am intrigued and LOVE yours!!!
    Congrats on such a great job!
    Sugary hugs
    Wendy B :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is amazing! Love the beautiful design and the way the reds really pop! Beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...