Sunday, November 21, 2010

Building the stash

Visited two local quilt stores Friday and Saturday looking for some a couple of fat quarters of holiday fabric.  I came home with that as well as these goodies.


From Plain & Simple in Apex, NC:  A couple of tea themed fabrics that I really like and then one filled with sewing notions.  There were plenty of tempting fabric in the store.




From Wish Upon a Quilt in Raleigh, NC.  This was my first time to visit this store which is also an online retailer. Plenty of wonderful fabrics so I did more damage to my wallet there.   I've seen Castle Peeps on the web and was thrilled to get my hands on a few fat quarters.




I also purchased this gripper which has already helped the accuracy of my cutting.




I am greatly enjoying my first 2 weeks of active blogging and have already met new friends.  I was quite excited to read all the nice comments from my entry into the SewGalCal's Holiday quilt tour including a comment from Kate herself!  


Finally, found another giveaway.  Check it out. 


Happy Stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a stitch...