Friday, January 15, 2016

Farmer's Wife 1930's - Fanny (32) & Farmer's Wife (33)

This week's blocks went together without issue (happy dance!)   And since I just did number 33 out of 99, I am officially a third of the way done!!   (double happy dance!)



Fanny (32) - I am in love with this one - both the design of the block and the color combination.



Farmer's Wife (33) - I like doing blocks with a single color and a neutral background.



These blocks are from the book -   Farmer's Wife 1930's Sampler Quilt and there are two great quilt alongs with plenty of tips and ideas.  VeryKerryBerry  is doing the blocks in numerical order while Gnome Angel is doing them in order from easiest to hardest.

My fabrics are from Moda Fig Tree.  There are so many different versions underway right now - so much inspiration out there!


Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Fanny is beautiful....but there is just something that I have never liked about that Farmers Wife block. I can't put my finger on why I don't like her, but she has never appealed to me and don't think I will make her. I've had a busy week with no sewing yet, maybe later today, so Em still isn't done! Have a great weekend, Patty.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...