Monday, October 26, 2015

Pretty Puppies - ALYOF


My puppies like they are ready to make trouble, don't they?

What a fun pattern this was from  Lorna's Dog Gone Cute QAL.   I made the smaller size puppy and stayed within essentially true life puppy colors.   The cornerstones and second border are from a blue solid I had in my stash.

No immediate need to finish this one but I think I'll get it quilted anyway.  Too cute to be left unfinished!

Finishing the quilt top was my goal for October (goal setting post).  I'll be linking aAnother Lovely Year of Finishes.






Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. Love your colors and the blue looks great with your pups, too cute not to finish indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little pups! I hope you're planning to join the link-up next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable quilt - it will make a great baby quilt. Congratulations on accomplishing your goal.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your puppies are so cute!! Sweet way to get your October goal met AND have a ready-made goal for November - smart of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are definitely Dog Gone Cute. Congratulations on your October finish.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...