Friday, May 30, 2014

Doodle


The Schnibble X-Rated is for just using a single charm pack and making a smaller size.  I used a single charm pack of Sweetwater Noteworthy for mine.  The corners are fussy cut.



Just can't resist doing circular quilting on my smaller quilts.  So much fun!

This is the last of the ALYOS for a few months.  ALYOS are hosted by Sinta and Sherri including the monthly parade coming up on June 1.  (How could it be June already?) 


Here for my NC License plate?? - see this post!

Have you entered my giveaway for a fat quarter stack of AMB fabrics?  See this post!





Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. love the circle. I get stuck on swirls.. I'll have to try the circles! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty this is amazing! I love the circular quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a stitch...