Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Splendid Sampler - 97 - 100 (THE END!!!)

Are you sewing along with the Splendid Sampler?  So, so much fun! And now I am all done with the blocks! 


I've created a Pinterest board of my blocks This will be a great way for me to see all of them together!

Here are my final set of blocks.  (Click block name to be taken to the directions and the official linky party) -


First Purse (97) -  This was a fun block to use up little scraps.  I didn't add the buttons to make it into an official 'purse'.



Fleur de Lei (98) - Fun block.



Four Corner Spinwheel (99) -  Enjoyed this one and very happy with final result.



Centred (100!)  - Paper pieced this one and down to scraps of fabric.



There are a couple of blocks from the QAL that won't make the front of the quilt.  Either they don't truly fit the Christmas theme of the fabric or I just don't like them.  I made a substitute wonky tree to replace one and made a flying geese block (not pictured) as well.




Now all the blocks are done and it is assembly time!  I'm going to something with sashing.  Hope to share soon.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Leave a stitch...